Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Clare Muireann Murphy's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"hi rebecca i can't open your comment on my wall for some reason so feel free to wri…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Dec 2, 2011 to Stories in Buenos Aires

3 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Clare Muireann Murphy

"Hey Reisa, Dianne and Lois This is a great and ranging debate going on here, lovely…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Jul 21, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Hello One and All As a European teller that uses this site a lot I would recommend…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Jul 4, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Clever Marianne, or the golden chalice as I call it. It is also known as the Wise Wo…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Jul 2, 2010 to Stories For Wedding

15 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Pam Holcomb

"There are exceptions for participation for individuals, though we are trying to get…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Apr 19, 2010 to FEST 2010: conference on federation of European Storytelling...August 2010...are you coming??

6 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Murti Bunanta

"Thanks for the link Kevin That is my point exactly, so much work has already been d…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Mar 31, 2010 to Rosy Dawn or False Glow: The Future of Storytelling in Ireland, England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

6 Mar 31, 2010

"http://www.kendallhaven.com/story_proof__the_science_behind_the_startling_power_of_s…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Mar 28, 2010 to Good News! Collage English Class Assigns a Storytelling Topic for Paper.

3 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"Yvonne Healy Responded to this in my blog, I had to post her reply here as well beca…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Mar 28, 2010 to Rosy Dawn or False Glow: The Future of Storytelling in Ireland, England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

6 Mar 31, 2010

"Hey Coilin The notes I took were thin compared to what was actually discussed. Ther…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Mar 27, 2010 to Rosy Dawn or False Glow: The Future of Storytelling in Ireland, England, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

6 Mar 31, 2010

"I agree with Diana Hague. Who are we? Stories allow us to explore this most interest…"

Clare Muireann Murphy replied Mar 26, 2010 to A single question storytelling survey

36 May 2, 2010
Reply by Scott and Johanna Hongell-Darsee

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service