Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS)'s Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"This discussion contains the facts of the E.U. proposed copyright & internet req…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Jul 5 to EU: They're breaking the Internet & Copyright tomorrow

3 Jul 5
Reply by Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS)

"After I posted this I wondered if I shouldn't have made it a blog post here since th…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Jun 20 to EU: They're breaking the Internet & Copyright tomorrow

3 Jul 5

"Hi Oneal, I presume you would like your comments added to the gathered comments we w…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Aug 23, 2017 to Remembering Dianne de Las Casas

2 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Oneal A. Isaac

"This is indeed a classic scam.  She has been blocked.  In her case, she took the tro…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Jul 7, 2017 to SCAM! Fake member "Kate Kwame"

1 Jul 7, 2017

"Back in mid-December I mentioned http://www.Story-Lovers.com  as a resource that con…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Jan 26, 2015 to Stories about health for 3rd-5th graders?

2 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Charles Temple

"Hi Daniel, I don't know if this will help you or not as I took a different aspect of…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Apr 20, 2013 to Once again I turn to you.

1 Apr 20, 2013

"Hey, Daniel, I've been slow on this, but now I see you only (k)neaded -- sorry, can'…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Dec 2, 2012 to Help! I need a cookie story!

4 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"Are you talking about music meant to accompany your telling or that you've been plac…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Nov 27, 2012 to Music & Storytelling

2 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Annie B McKee

"Trust you have a version of Gingerbread Man. What about the Hodja tale where Timur (…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Nov 27, 2012 to Help! I need a cookie story!

4 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"Treasure that service, Mary.  Things are very tight in the library world of Michigan…"

Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS) replied Nov 23, 2012 to Thanksgiving, Disaster and Libraries

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Mary K. Clark

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service