Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Bill and Kath Worsfold's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Woops! I forgot to upload the photo. Here it is. Velma, you should save this file to…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Apr 7, 2009 to YOUR PROFILE PHOTO - how to avoid the "head chopped off" look.

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Bill and Kath Worsfold

"Hi Velma and Gwyneth. Gwyneth, I love your profile picture. And Velma, that's a stun…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Apr 7, 2009 to YOUR PROFILE PHOTO - how to avoid the "head chopped off" look.

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Bill and Kath Worsfold

"Huh? I don't get it. Those are just characters on the keyboard, so they have to work…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Dec 19, 2008 to Friend Etiquette. What is a Friend Anyway?

16 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by David Bullock

"Reisa, here's a couple that you can use on your keyboard: ;o) (wink - semicolon, sm…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Dec 19, 2008 to Friend Etiquette. What is a Friend Anyway?

16 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by David Bullock

"Hee-hee! I had also thought of Good King Wenceslas, but didn't mention it for the sa…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Dec 17, 2008 to Help! (Traditional Welsh or Celtic Christmas folk song)

23 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Aha! I had not done my homework properly. I have now read your profile, and I see th…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Dec 14, 2008 to Help! (Traditional Welsh or Celtic Christmas folk song)

23 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Layne, would you mind telling us what the tale is that you will be telling? I might…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Dec 13, 2008 to Help! (Traditional Welsh or Celtic Christmas folk song)

23 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Hi Layne, I don't think you can go far wrong with this one: A-Soalin' by Peter, Pa…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Dec 13, 2008 to Help! (Traditional Welsh or Celtic Christmas folk song)

23 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Yes, I agree. It could turn into a discussion on the power of Storytelling as an "en…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Nov 6, 2008 to A Great Story From A Great Teller

4 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Wow! That man has CHARISMA with a capital "C"! I can't believe there's been no menti…"

Bill and Kath Worsfold replied Nov 6, 2008 to A Great Story From A Great Teller

4 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Reisa Stone

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service