Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Denis Gessing's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info. Sounds like this is worth further investigation. However, how d…"

Denis Gessing replied Aug 24, 2010 to Micraphones.

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Cathy Adams

"Dianne: Thanks Much, Denis w/s olstoryteller.com F/b http://www.facebook.com/denisg…"

Denis Gessing replied Jul 7, 2010 to Compiling a Resource List of Storytellers on Facebook and Twitter

148 May 4, 2016
Reply by Seymour Rossel

"Hey Kevin, just sent you an e mail expressing my interest in a roommate. Anyone else…"

Denis Gessing replied Jul 7, 2010 to Since the National Storytelling Network Conferece is coming up, I am looking to share cost with roomates? My email is kcteller@sbcglobal.net Are you interested?

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Denis Gessing

"No worries, mate."

Denis Gessing replied Nov 2, 2009 to Is there storytelling repertoire software out there? Someone willing to create it?

14 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sean Buvala

"do not know Mark in Az. Is this some one I should contact?"

Denis Gessing replied Nov 1, 2009 to Is there storytelling repertoire software out there? Someone willing to create it?

14 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sean Buvala

"Hi, Reisa. Talk about your procrastinators, I just now got around to reading your po…"

Denis Gessing replied Oct 30, 2009 to Obstacles to recording

26 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Denis Gessing

"Rachel. As you can see I'm not all that organized myself, and would love to find som…"

Denis Gessing replied Oct 30, 2009 to Is there storytelling repertoire software out there? Someone willing to create it?

14 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sean Buvala

"Lois: I could not have advised any better than you have. I have a background in ASL…"

Denis Gessing replied Oct 30, 2009 to Signing a Story

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Olivia Wells

"Denis Gessing Howdy! And thanks, Dianne. www.olstoryteller.com"

Denis Gessing replied Oct 17, 2009 to Compiling a Resource List of Storytellers on Facebook and Twitter

148 May 4, 2016
Reply by Seymour Rossel

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service