Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I think researchers in folklore must have databases to classify and compare folktale…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Jun 5, 2010 to Is there storytelling repertoire software out there? Someone willing to create it?

14 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sean Buvala

"This is an intriguing question. The answer might depend on the answer to this questi…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Jun 5, 2010 to What would you recommend reading for storytelling in the corporate or medical world

3 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

"Neat website. These are good rules for a club that wants to ensure consistency, cohe…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Jun 2, 2010 to Compiling a Resource List of Storytellers on Facebook and Twitter

148 May 4, 2016
Reply by Seymour Rossel

"I would like to question the idea of the Irish fairies as "little people". My take…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied May 16, 2010 to Leprechauns and potatoes

8 May 16, 2010
Reply by Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux

"Sharing experiences of dealing with challenges is useful - e.g. your post about perf…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied May 14, 2010 to What information do storytellers need most?

2 May 16, 2010
Reply by Vangile Makwakwa

"I don't know whether this is still running, but writer/storyteller Brendan Nolan has…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied May 4, 2010 to Storytelling in the media.

10 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"Are you asking me? The most recent significant addition to my repertoire is a story…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Apr 29, 2010 to Telling Stories for Grown Ups

45 Apr 29, 2010

"I have just posted an update re events of last week, including our StorySketch Story…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Apr 27, 2010 to Telling Stories for Grown Ups

45 Apr 29, 2010

"If I may intervene to reply to this, I suggest you get together with at least one ot…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Apr 21, 2010 to FEST 2010: conference on federation of European Storytelling...August 2010...are you coming??

6 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Murti Bunanta

"Please see my latest blog post, detailing my experiences with storytelling for adult…"

Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux replied Apr 18, 2010 to Telling Stories for Grown Ups

45 Apr 29, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service