Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Mary Grace Ketner's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ilan, according the the National Council of Teachers of English, you are on the righ…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Dec 13, 2009 to The story as a tool in class, a personal view

4 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by ilan inbar

"Storyteller Mary Grace Ketner San Antonio, Texas CD: Ghostly Gals and Spirited Women…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Oct 29, 2009 to Compiling a Resource List of Storytellers on Facebook and Twitter

148 May 4, 2016
Reply by Seymour Rossel

"I wonder if you know the "All or Nothing" story? The "legend" I know is from south T…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Oct 29, 2009 to Scary Stories for an "Old Miner" ?

9 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"Harvey, I often tell "The Wolf and the Seven Little Kids" to Kinder-2nd Graders. It…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Nov 30, 2008 to Personal Safety Stories

6 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Harvey Heilbrun

"Marc, I almost always feel hurt when someone reproaches me for my choices, even when…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Nov 30, 2008 to "Inappropriate"

28 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Reisa Stone

"We haven't gotten into details yet as we just had our first post-Texas-conference me…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Aug 18, 2008 to 2009 Storytelling (Un)Conference. West Coast. Let's Do This.

95 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Sean Buvala

"Tim and all, at our board meeting last weekend, the Tejas Storytelling Association d…"

Mary Grace Ketner replied Aug 18, 2008 to 2009 Storytelling (Un)Conference. West Coast. Let's Do This.

95 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Sean Buvala

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service