Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Roger, thank you for your words. I appreciate that you appreciate the value of this…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Feb 17, 2012 to Please don't close down!

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Mara Hawks

"Iris, et al.,  Thank you for your concern and love of Professional Storyteller. I a…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Feb 17, 2012 to Please don't close down!

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Mara Hawks

"LoiS and Reisa: I would love to give you administrator access to the site, to help…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jul 25, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Roger: Professional Storyteller embraces storytellers from around the world. NSN's…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jul 12, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Dear LoiS and Reisa: I am definitely NOT hurt by the discussions going on about Pro…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jul 12, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"LoiS: I have decided to keep Professional Storyteller open for now. The cost is act…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jul 3, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"LoiS: The administrator you are talking about was my assistant, Rebecca Buscemi. I…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jul 3, 2010 to NING is changing from a FREE network

22 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Reisa Stone

"Thank you all for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the site. We are nearly 1200 str…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Feb 9, 2010 to How Did You Find Out About Professional Storyteller?

94 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Dulce Rodrigues

"Congratulations on creating this wonderful organization! I was planning on visiting…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 29, 2010 to SPAIN. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STORYTELLERS IN SPAIN. AEDA

12 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Carles García Domingo

"Anandamukhi: I am so glad! It's a great place to make connections. Best wishes, Di…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Aug 18, 2009 to Professionally storytelling..

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Dianne de Las Casas, Founder

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service