Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Dianne de Las Casas W: http://www.storyconnection.net F: http://www.facebook.com/dia…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Aug 15, 2009 to Compiling a Resource List of Storytellers on Facebook and Twitter

148 May 4, 2016
Reply by Seymour Rossel

"Y'all are so sweet. It IS a great group of people. I love the international flavor o…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Aug 15, 2009 to 1001 Storytelling Friends on Professional Storyteller 8-9-09

3 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Dianne de Las Casas, Founder

"Anandamukhi, You may be interested in my book, The Story Biz Handbook: How to Manag…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Aug 14, 2009 to Professionally storytelling..

7 Aug 18, 2009

"Glad you are all here! Welcome! Warmly, Dianne de Las Casas Founder of Professional…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jul 29, 2009 to How Did You Find Out About Professional Storyteller?

94 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Dulce Rodrigues

"Dear Tom: I know I am a little late to this thread but... I'd love to add my $.02.…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied May 13, 2009 to "YES, I'd LOVE to . . . uhmmm...Hello? . . . Anyone?"

21 May 13, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Stearns

"Loved, loved, loved Bedtime Stories w Adam Sandler! It begins and ends with storytel…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Dec 27, 2008 to Anything worth the popcorn lately?

24 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Rivka Willick

"Sometimes it takes a while for people to get the message. Perhaps I should message a…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Oct 22, 2008 to I Want to Read Your Book!

2 Oct 22, 2008

"Scot, Katrina, and Friends: Welcome to Professional Storyteller. Glad you joined th…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Oct 14, 2008 to How Did You Find Out About Professional Storyteller?

94 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Dulce Rodrigues

"I am so glad that storytellers are finding their way to Professional Storyteller. We…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Aug 25, 2008 to How Did You Find Out About Professional Storyteller?

94 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Dulce Rodrigues

"Dear Pam: I am glad to see that Buck made it to the NSN Conference. Buck is one spi…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Aug 13, 2008 to News about Buck P. Creacy's health

25 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by David Bullock

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service