Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"When Vocal Illness Strikes Sometimes it cannot be avoided. Illness strikes when you…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied May 22, 2008 to Sickie on Stage--Need Help!!!

5 May 26, 2008
Reply by Rivka Willick

"I LOVED Iron Man! My brother was a DC and Marvel comic book fan so I grew up with th…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied May 20, 2008 to Anything worth the popcorn lately?

24 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Rivka Willick

"Jill: You should receive an email that says you have a friend request. Click on the…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Apr 9, 2008 to Help!

11 Apr 16, 2008
Reply by Jill Lamede, The Tintagel Storyteller

"Rachel: I wish I could be at the NSN conference. Unfortunately (but fortunately), I…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Apr 2, 2008 to Ideas--How to "meet" each other on "Professional Storyteller"

10 May 6, 2008
Reply by Mylinda Butterworth

"Tim, Tom & Buck: You guys sound like a new Nickelodeon cartoon. hahaha Great ad…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Mar 31, 2008 to What's New (with Storytelling) on YouTube?

15 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Leslie Slape

"Buck, You could attach the slideshow to a post... Warmly, Dianne"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Mar 27, 2008 to What kind of topics would you like to see discussed on the Story Biz blog?

27 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Dulce Rodrigues

"Lynne: Wow! Your comment gave me goosebumps! I have always felt that storytelling i…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Mar 26, 2008 to How Did You Find Out About Professional Storyteller?

94 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Dulce Rodrigues

"Daniel: I have a list of storytelling festivals from around the country listed in m…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to Storytelling Festivals

4 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Dianne de Las Casas, Founder

"Monica: I have a Louisiana story called "Elephant and Snake," which involved Compai…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to Elephant and rabbit stories

19 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Monica Leo

"Lawrence: You can also apply for arts and artist grants to help you fully develop y…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to Setting up a storytelling tour

8 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Glenda Bonin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service