Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe there is enough discussion about how storytelling and technology can…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Feb 2, 2008 to Storytelling Issues

9 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Dianne de Las Casas, Founder

"Eric: You do such a great job with your podcast! I look forward to being a guest on…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Feb 2, 2008 to Have you listened to the Art of Storytelling with Children Podcast?

6 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Tim, you're right. Eric covers EVERY topic on storytelling. He should change the nam…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Feb 1, 2008 to Have you listened to the Art of Storytelling with Children Podcast?

6 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Tom, if you really want to know what people think of your show. Ask them to fill out…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 31, 2008 to Dealing With Disappointing Response

37 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Tom Taylor

"Tom, sometimes that happens. It doesn't mean that they didn't appreciate your perfor…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 31, 2008 to Dealing With Disappointing Response

37 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Tom Taylor

"After Katrina, the storytelling community in my area disintegrated. Not that I was v…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 31, 2008 to Working on our telling....

43 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Tom Taylor

"Gwen, yes! Great resources! Great suggestions. Warmly, Dianne"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 30, 2008 to Earth Day Stories

6 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Tom Taylor

"You might also want to check out Earth Care: World Folktales to Talk About by Margar…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 27, 2008 to Earth Day Stories

6 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Tom Taylor

"There is a great story in The Golden Hoard by Geraldine McCaughrean called "The Lake…"

Dianne de Las Casas, Founder replied Jan 27, 2008 to Earth Day Stories

6 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Tom Taylor

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service