Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the only link I know. http://americanfolklore.net/folklore/2010/08/eavesdrop…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Nov 29, 2010 to Looking for a Christmas Story about Animals Speaking (from Duncan Williamson?)

4 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Joerg Baesecke

"I have told to large groups of children on many occasions. They are just like small…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Oct 27, 2010 to How does one tell a story to a huge crowd of 250 children effectively ?

5 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by NEETA LALWANI

"I'm still looking for some stories. I need Ghost Stories, Holiday Stories (Christmas…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Oct 19, 2010 to Would you like to be on the Radio.

2 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Olivia Wells

"Niki (Shapeshifter) I wondered if/when I was going to get this comment. I have frien…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Oct 19, 2010 to Have you noticed?

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"Thanks Kevin. I downloaded it, I listened to it and I like it. Thanks"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Oct 5, 2010 to For a limited time get a free track of my ghost story CD

1 Oct 5, 2010

"Ohh so true. Stringing two words together does not a story make. I have heard two pe…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Oct 5, 2010 to Songs as stories

12 Oct 24, 2010

"Storytelling: The use of the voice to convey a narrative. Some of my favorite storyt…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Sep 30, 2010 to Songs as stories

12 Oct 24, 2010

"I've been looking into this and can't find this story. It sound like a good one and…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Jul 27, 2010 to Trying to identify a Russian fairytale

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Tim Sheppard

"Thanks. I'll give it a listen."

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Jul 3, 2010 to Storytelling in the media.

10 Oct 3, 2012

"Thanks for the information. This is the kind of thing I need. Idaho USA"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied May 4, 2010 to Storytelling in the media.

10 Oct 3, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service