Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, that is helpful."

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Mar 28, 2010 to Good News! Collage English Class Assigns a Storytelling Topic for Paper.

3 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"If the only point to the story is to be gory and horrific, I can see your point. I t…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Mar 19, 2010 to Telling Stories for Grown Ups

45 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Coilín "The" Oh-Aissieux

"Each child is as different as each adult. As far as age appropriate goes, I have hea…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Mar 19, 2010 to Telling Stories for Grown Ups

45 Apr 29, 2010

"Thanks again. Side note. Do you have sheet music for the Tin Wistle?"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Mar 1, 2010 to Leprechauns and potatoes

8 May 16, 2010

"Thanks again"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Feb 25, 2010 to Leprechauns and potatoes

8 May 16, 2010

"Thanks Dave. Darby O'Gill and the little People is a good one. (Shawn Connery singin…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Feb 25, 2010 to Leprechauns and potatoes

8 May 16, 2010

"Thank you. You hit the nail on the head. I will pass this on. I will also look up yo…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Feb 7, 2010 to Good News! Collage English Class Assigns a Storytelling Topic for Paper.

3 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller

"How to be intimate with 100 people at the same time, is the question for the ages. T…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Jan 29, 2010 to Getting Ready for My First Large Scale Performance!

13 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Joanne C. Burns

"What stories do you tell now? Which one is your favorite? Which one do the kids like…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Jan 29, 2010 to Getting Ready for My First Large Scale Performance!

13 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Joanne C. Burns

"Joanne Looking at your pic and hearing what you're saying, I think you have a style…"

Daniel Bishop, the Storyteller replied Jan 28, 2010 to Getting Ready for My First Large Scale Performance!

13 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Joanne C. Burns

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service