Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

All Discussions Tagged 'storytelling' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new online guild

the ZOOM Virtual Storytelling Guild We invite you to the new Virtual Storytelling Guild sponsored and hosted by Northeast Storytelling. The…

Started by Hope C Lewis

0 Nov 17, 2018

Presenting AEDA Spanish Proffessional Storytelling Guild

It is a pleasure to share with all of you the link of the spanish proffessional storytelling guild. http://narracionoral.es/index.php/en/.…

Started by Sonia Carmona Tapia

0 Jan 10, 2014

What are your views on audience participation?

I've found myself pondering about audience participation recently and was wondering what the range of views on this subject were. While chi…

Started by Carl Gough

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Carl Gough

A Storyteller's adventure in Kickstarter land!

Hello Storytellers and fans,   A week ago I started a Kickstarter Campaign... And it is RAD!  Kickstarter is an online organization that he…

Started by Brian Rohr

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Brian Rohr

Is there storytelling repertoire software out there? Someone willing to create it?

There are many database software programs out there to organize contacts. I wondered if there was a specific software out there for storyte…

Started by Rachel Hedman

14 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Sean Buvala

What would you recommend reading for storytelling in the corporate or medical world

I have a friend who is doing a workshop for doctors on storytelling and she asked this question:  Do you have any recommendations of books…

Started by Sheila Arnold

3 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

Balance storytelling business and family and regular job

I would like to eventually be able to do my storytelling full time, I currently work for a library 40-60 hours a week and I have two teenag…

Started by Monica Ladd

7 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Gustav Holberg

Storytelling friends, please join us in World Read Aloud Day by having an event to celebrate the day

A message to all members of Professional Storyteller from  Kevin Cordi    I recently connected with an exciting young organization, LitWorl…

Started by Kevin Cordi

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by lajadjie sebela

Fellow Storytellers, I invite you to learn more about Ensemble Storytelling, the new direction for youth storytelling

Dear fellow storytellers, I invite you to listen to the intervivew (link provided) that I did for NPR on "Ensemble Storytelling."  I believ…

Started by Kevin Cordi

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Kevin Cordi

Getting Ready for My First Large Scale Performance!

Hello Everyone,I am just starting out doing story times at my library.  I have been doing them since September of last year.  So far, my st…

Started by Joanne C. Burns

13 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Joanne C. Burns

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service