Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

I was so excited to see that layout changes and additions are now available on Professional Storyteller . . . or maybe they were always allowed and I'm just now noticing! Anyway, I just rearranged the information on my page so that my profile is at the top. I also added the "status" application so that now when I "ping" or "twitter," the update information is also on my Professional Storyteller page. How cool is that!

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Debra:

A couple weeks ago I noticed the new applications that were available to add to our profile pages on Professional Storyteller. I meant to look into them. Any applications I use are usually of a networking nature versus the games and other random options.

You are the first on Professional Storyteller to use the "Status" application. I love how what I write in Twitter can also be here.

Thank you for being the leader on this venture!

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman

By the way, I am in an endless debate of whether "Status" should be on top or "About Me". I guess it will depend on my mood.
I went back and forth, too, about which should be on top, but ultimately ended up with the profile. I was worried that some random tweet would show up first and make no sense to someone looking at my page for the first time.

Debra
Okay, I added "Status" and it worked. Then it quit working, so I deleted it and re-added it to see if that would help. It didn't. No tweets are coming through at the moment. GRRR!
Hi. I just noticed this post, and then tried to change the order of things on my page, but can't seem to find where or how to do it. I looked at all the new "gadgets" and Applications to add, but none of them seemed to be able to re-arrange the page. Can you help by giving detailed instructions? Thanks.

Cheers,

Kathy Lamb Worsfold

Bill & Kath - Kiwi Entertainers!
www.billkath.co.nz
Dear Kathy:

When you go to "My Page", you can click and drag the sections on it. Make sure you click on the heading and keep your finger on the left side of the mouse until you place it where you want. Finally, release your finger from the mouse. You'll see a dashed box moving along with your mouse.

This rearranging is not connected with an application. It has always been possible.

Certain items/sections are not as flexible as others in rearranging though most can be moved where you wish.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman
"Click and Drag", huh? Doh! That goes back as far as the Windows 3.1 days. I guess I was looking for something far more complicated, when the simple solution was right under my nose!

Thanks, Rachel.

Cheers,
Kathy Lamb Worsfold

Bill & Kath - Kiwi Entertainers!
www.billkath.co.nz
Dear Melanie:

Once you hit "save", it should change the title. Maybe try again. Some online programs need to know you are serious about the change!

In the meantime, I recommend you check out the FAQ group on Professional Storyteller.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service