Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Friends,

I am interested in how you found out out about this site. Let's hear it!

Warmly,
Dianne de Las Casas
Author & Award-Winning Storyteller
Founder of Professional Storyteller
http://www.storyconnection.net

Tags: Professional, Storyteller

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friends,

I wanted to create a place where professional storytellers could "hang out" in a professional yet fun environment, a place where we could come to share ideas, lean on each other for support, and build camaraderie and community. I look forward to hearing about how you found this site - through a friend, through NSN, through Storyteller.net, through Tim Ereneta, through STORYTELL, from an invitation by me?

I would like for more professional storytellers to join the site so that we can really make an impact. Please invite your friends too!

Warmly,
Dianne de Las Casas
Dianne,

I saw your notice on storytell, immediately checked it out, then immediately signed on - it's grown so quickly, even I am excited at the prospects, so I can imagine how pleased you must be.

I thoroughly enjoy seeing the faces of lots of folks I've "met" thru storytell, and their blogs and discussions are informative, entertaining, revealing, moving and, sometimes, laugh-out-loud funny - it is very encouraging.

I'm happy that I was/am member #7, if we're counting in sequence - makes me look like a perty smart cookie - I mean, this site is awesome and is getting bigger'n better all the time. So, congratulations on a significant contribution to our storytelling world - as Minnie Pearl was wont to say, "I'm jus so proud to be heah!"

Keep on keepin' on, Kiddo -

"You'da Man!" (......erhmmmmm - you know what I mean, right? Has nothing to do w/ you and Buck's video, it's just a saying that . . . OK, look - if it's a problem, have your people contact my people and we'll go from there......)

Again, and sincerely, Congrats - this is Huge!

Tom T
Dear Tom and Buck:

You are both so kind. I am just glad that y'all joined the party! I look forward to seeing this site grow and seeing how storytellers can take advantage of its platform. Glad to see you both took the initiative to start a group and that you are embracing the technology. So many storytellers are afraid of change - afraid of something new. That's why there are only 57 people here instead of 357!! There should be so many more flocking to this site. I mean it's FREE! But really, I am tickled that y'all see the value in it. Please tell your friends! Let's share and grow some more!

Warmly,
Dianne
Done!

Tom
Dianne; You know how I got here... you invited me and that made me so happy. I have wanted to meet you for quite some time. Lots of reasons, I think good ones. Time will tell, if I can make a contribution or not, I love what you have done here. Given a platform for others to meet and greet. I love inclusion, this is a good thing that you have made and Storytellers are hungry for just such a environment. Thank you again... really.
Dianne-

If you have ever seen a prarie wild fire then you know how quickly it can spread. I found out about this site through "Buck" Creasy and I have invited several others to join as well. Thanks for the site it is very user friendly and I enjoy adding to it as well as reading about the other tellers some whom I have told with and others I would like to tell with.

Bill
Bill,

Buck is a terrific guy and a big fan of the site. We're only a month old and up to 70 members! It's a great place to share thoughts, ask for help, and upload files, pictures, video and audio.

Glad you are enjoying the site.

Warmly,
Dianne
Rachel invited me at the Timpanogos Storytelling Conference :)
Such a great site!
I am really glad you are here. Welcome.. these are really neat people.
Csenge:

I knew you'd love this site. If you like it now, wait in a month or so. Can you imagine how it will grow by then?

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman
Rachel emailed me about this site, and I loved it the second I logged on!
Rixon:

Glad you are enjoying the site! Happy Tales to You!

Warmly,
Dianne

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service