Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Friends,

I am interested in how you found out out about this site. Let's hear it!

Warmly,
Dianne de Las Casas
Author & Award-Winning Storyteller
Founder of Professional Storyteller
http://www.storyconnection.net

Tags: Professional, Storyteller

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so glad that storytellers are finding their way to Professional Storyteller. We have storytellers from around the globe on this network! We recently hit 500 members! Woo hoo! Thank you to everyone who took the chance and plunged into this technological adventure!

Warmly,
Dianne de Las Casas
my story is the same as David's. i'm still figuring how to use all this stuff and all these people considering im on the wrong side of the planet from almost all of you :-)
We found it by a Google search we periodically make for "tandem storytellers". But, I have been waiting for this site or anyway, a Storytellers Forum of some sort, for about ten years. Looking forward to interacting with others I have "met" over the years on the Internet, on Storytell, etc., and to meeting new friends.

Cheers,
Kath Worsfold

Bill & Kath - "Kiwi Entertainers!"
www.billkath.co.nz
I was researching the internet for two tales I'm concocting and stumbled across a reference to the site.

Voila! Here I be! (and very pleased to have found y'all)

Dusty
I have been getting a lot of encouragement to become a storyteller lately (someone at church, my adult students at work, my family... from all directions really) However, being in "the real world", I was having a hard time believing it was possible to be a professional storyteller.
Then I happened across y'all. Now I see that it is real and with a lot of work, it can happen. I have the creativity, the stories, a voice and the love of an audience. Now it appears, I've stumbled across a community of people who know how to put it all together. I'm so excited to learn more from you. Thank you for being here!
Hi Dianne,
I found this site through Storyteller.net. I was searching 'Storytelling' and 'Storyteller' and there it was! Thank you so much! It is lovely to have such positive support through this global community. I am just starting out and still finding my way... This site is absolutely what I need.
Warm wishes,
Katrina Oliver
Beginner Storyteller
Feasgar math Diane, Good evening from Scotland.
October 08: the scottish storytellers forum in Edinburgh emailed the network members about your site, so I checked it out, was impressed by the first post I read and joined.
Slán leibh, Scot
Scot, Katrina, and Friends:

Welcome to Professional Storyteller. Glad you joined the site. It's so cool to see storytellers from around world come together in a forum like this, bonded by technology! I hope you enjoy the site and make many new friends.

Warmly,
Dianne de Las Casas
Author of The Story Biz Handbook: How to Manage Your Storytelling Career from the Desk to the Stage
http://www.storyconnection.net
I found this through Peggy Helmick-Richardson. Dianne, your presence in the world of storytelling promotion is legendary, though we've never met. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. If you, or any other woman on this list, is interested in writing up the story about how you came to live the creative life, I'm writing a book on this subject and have already interviewed 75 women artists who have chimed in. My storytelling show on the topic is called "Shout: Kiss My Art" and has received a nice little grant to help promote my work. To see what I'm up to, please visit my website or my blog: www.votrevray.blogspot.com.
Thank you for all you do, Dianne.
-Mel. Edwards
Mats Rehnman from Stockholm TOLD me two years ago about networks like this one. But it needed a better internet-connection, a deep frustration with a similar network here in Germany and again Mats' invitation to join PS. It is something I have been looking for for years, and I am really thankful to be here at last.
All the best and a happy new year!
Jörg
Hi Dianne: Rachael Hedman was the one that first told my wife Cathy Barker and myself about this site. I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to the Professional Storyteller.
I was Invited by another storyteller...
Thank you for creating this forum.
Marianne, Denmark

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service