Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

If you know of any podcasts or videos that could build our understanding of the 18-35-year-olds, please reply to this discussion.

Tags: college, outreach, podcast, video

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a podcast from Brother Wolf to either tune in live or enjoy through the archives--

Dovie Thomason will be interviewed on Building Young Adult Audiences on the podcast on Tuesday, June 3rd, 2008 at 8PM ET be sure to join us live on the conference call.

Dovie Thomason - Building Young Adult Audiences:

Dovie Thomason writes...

I enjoy listening... I enjoy dialogue...I hope to learn something from every group of listeners or every chance conversation. SO....join me/us for this podcast, which isn't about "The Answer", but a collaborative search for alternatives and new visions that speak to a question many of us are asking: Where are the Young Adults in our Audiences?

There is considerable conversation going on about the "graying" (I prefer silvering...) of the storytelling community. Yet, these conversations seem to deal primarily with the age of the Storytellers, not the age of the Listeners.... How can we issue an invitation and create a sense of inclusion and an appreciation for the vital role of stories at all ages, but particularly with the extraordinarily responsive and interactive and "plugged-in" 15-30 year olds (more or less...).

Overseas, particularly (in my experience) in Europe, it is not unusual to have strong representation from Continue Reading
You're welcome to join us live on the call...

To participate in the call...
Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1620
Access Code: 641166 #

Or email me your questions if you can't make the call...

Call in time: discussion begins on June 3rd at 8PM ET with Dovie Thomason talking about building young adult audiences. Live questions and comments are welcome towards the end of the conference call.

Cost to you: The cost of your long distance phone call to the number above. There are no additional charges.
=================
In case you can't make it Tuesday, I will post this interview on my website at http://www.storytellingwithchildren.com in a week or two.
Keep telling stories!
Thanks for listening.

Until we tell again,

Rachel Hedman

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service