Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Brother Wolf's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Brendon That's a great question - 1) There is nothing really wrong with using MP…"

Brother Wolf replied Dec 3, 2011 to YouTube resolution

1 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Wait can I pocket you and carry you around to pull out when I need it? I dont' know…"

Brother Wolf replied Jan 6, 2010 to Social networking: has the backlash started?

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Great idea Tim!! You wnat the job? Part of what I like about the ning is the tenden…"

Brother Wolf replied Dec 11, 2009 to Maximizing this Ning site

4 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"I would like to suggest that twitter and Facebook are both forms of communication th…"

Brother Wolf replied Oct 25, 2009 to A Story of Twitter

1 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Recently I was viruled this video on Facebook. http://www.bbc.co.uk/thewall/video/vi…"

Brother Wolf replied Mar 7, 2009 to Facebook vs. Myspace update

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"I think what you want to do is have a static site and a blog using the blogger platf…"

Brother Wolf replied Feb 20, 2009 to Blogger Help Needed

7 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"What a great example of the importance of having clear boundaries between your profe…"

Brother Wolf replied Feb 20, 2009 to Twitter Kerfuffle: Social Media "Expert" Learns that Social Media has Consequences

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"I use facebook to build and direct listeners to my podcast with a lot of success. I…"

Brother Wolf replied Feb 20, 2009 to Facebook vs. Myspace update

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Linked in is defintly the more "Professional" place to be - Whatever that means. I…"

Brother Wolf replied Dec 20, 2008 to facebook, ning, linkdin, twitter, myspace, how to best use each?

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"Looks like the answers you have been getting are right on - this little page is wort…"

Brother Wolf replied Dec 9, 2008 to facebook, ning, linkdin, twitter, myspace, how to best use each?

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Tim E

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service