Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Tim E's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a cell phone, but use Twitter via my Web browser, since I am online mos…"

Tim E replied Feb 20, 2009 to Facebook vs. Myspace update

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"If Myspace becomes the de facto site for (young(?)) people to interact with their ch…"

Tim E replied Feb 16, 2009 to Facebook vs. Myspace update

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"One thought: encourage administrators of these "groups" to appoint a second and even…"

Tim E replied Feb 2, 2009 to Maximizing this Ning site

4 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Brother Wolf

"Yes, I'm on LinkedIn. I have not made connections helpful to my telling-- however--…"

Tim E replied Dec 20, 2008 to facebook, ning, linkdin, twitter, myspace, how to best use each?

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"LinkedIn was not designed to be a network where you "hang out" and "poke" your frien…"

Tim E replied Dec 20, 2008 to facebook, ning, linkdin, twitter, myspace, how to best use each?

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"I'd be wary of "befriending" any producer that I had not previously met in person.…"

Tim E replied Dec 9, 2008 to facebook, ning, linkdin, twitter, myspace, how to best use each?

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"Twitter is good for one thing: keeping in constant contact with those who want to be…"

Tim E replied Dec 9, 2008 to facebook, ning, linkdin, twitter, myspace, how to best use each?

11 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"One example: three years ago, when I was performing out of town at a Fringe Festival…"

Tim E replied Sep 9, 2008 to Social Networks other than our own

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"New video of Shirky's ideas on TED: If you can't see the embedded video, or want…"

Tim E replied Jul 26, 2008 to Clay Shirky lecture: Group Action Made Ridiculously Easy

4 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Tim E

"Just finished reading the book. Highly recommended! Here Comes Everybody: The Powe…"

Tim E replied Jul 24, 2008 to Clay Shirky lecture: Group Action Made Ridiculously Easy

4 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Tim E

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service