Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

Today, Leslie Slape left this story in my discussion "Ghost Stories" and a wash of memory flooded over me of all the times I have heard this story and others like it. Now I love a good scary story, but sometimes a "Funny" Ghost story makes the evening. Here is Bloody Fingers as Leslie told it to me. What versions have you heard? What other "Funny" ghost stories do you know?
BLOODY FINGER
I was walking home late one night when I heard something behind me.
Scrape ... thump. Scrape ... thump.
"I .. am ... Blood...y Fin...ger."
Aaah! I ran! I ran and I ran and I ran. I hid behind a bush. (gasping) I thought he couldn't see me. Then I heard scrape ... thump. Scrape ... thump. "I ... am ... Blood...y Fin...ger."
Aaah! I ran! I ran and I ran and I ran. I hid behind a Dumpster. I thought he couldn't see me. Then I heard scrape ... thump. Scrape ... thump. "I ... am ... Blood...y Fin...ger."
Aaah! I ran! I ran and I ran and I ran. I got in the house and I slammed the door. I ran to my room and I slammed the door. I jumped under the covers and made myself as flat I as I could and I held my breath.
Then I heard the front door open.
(Creaking sound) .... scrape ... thump. Scrape ... thump. "I ... am ... Blood...y Fin...ger."
Then I heard my bedroom door open.
(Creaking sound) ... scrape ... thump. Scrape ... thump. "I ... am ... Blood...y Fin...ger."
I couldn't stand it any longer. I screamed, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"
(pause)
"A ... band ... aid."

Tags: Children, Funny, Ghost

Views: 160

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service