Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

All Discussions Tagged 'five' (9)

← Back to Take 5
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Take Five, little by little things get done

1. Sat quietly and did some dreaming 2. Wrote a new blog for PS 3. Reviewed Bruce Walker's stories and prepared some notes for a phone conv…

Started by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

0 Sep 10, 2008

4/21-22/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Shipped out CD orders This was a very pleasant task. 2. Talked to Truck Drivers They are going to my website and then calling me to tell…

1 May 9, 2008
Reply by Lois Sprengnether Keel (LoiS)

4/23/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Courted a new Venue Enjoyed an excellent conversation with a new friend regarding a new Festival. 2. Generated a new barcode for a new…

0 Apr 23, 2008

4/5/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Talked with Dianne about the XM Radio Gig, thanks Dianne. I was reminded later of that Swedish Proverb... "God gives every bird his worm…

0 Apr 4, 2008

4/2/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Printed a bazillion (400 actually, the printer is slooow) postage stamps for the postcards, started stamping the "Entered dates" on the…

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

4/1/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. I worked on the electrical power specifications for the IRA Confernce Booth and began some electrical drawings to assist the Contractors…

0 Apr 1, 2008

3/29/08 Little by Little things get done (Aesop 600 BC) Five things I did today for my storytelling

1. I took the day off, went with some friends to look at a lot of old things, furniture, building parts, my favorite was the old merry-go-r…

0 Mar 29, 2008

3/26/08 Little by Little Things get Done, Buck's five things

1. Purchased lots of mailing labels for my postcards 2. Went through two of my mailing list to confirm that I had addresses in the fields…

1 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

Little by Litte Things get Done, Buck's five things

3/25/08 1. Joined a couple of new groups, including this one... where I will be mostly a voyuer, with a pencil, taking notes. 2. I spent s…

0 Mar 25, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service