Professional Storyteller

Share a Story - Change the World

All Discussions Tagged 'storyteller' (9)

← Back to Take 5
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"A World of Storytelling" Radio Station

Does this count as a resource you can use?  The world's first 24/7/365 Internet Radio Station for Storytellers.  You can be on the radio, y…

Started by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

0 Aug 18, 2011

Take Five, little by little things get done

1. Tried to catch up with all my new friends on PS 2. Joined Twitter 3. Looked at some notes on Bruce Walker's New CD Production & Revi…

0 Sep 9, 2008

5/27/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. I took a very long rest, almost five days in a row that I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do. I read books, watched movies, vis…

0 May 28, 2008

4/15/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Held my Guild Meeting, it is the 15th and tax time... apparently not everyone has filed their taxes early. So that part was a short nigh…

0 Apr 15, 2008

4/5/08 Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Talked with Dianne about the XM Radio Gig, thanks Dianne. I was reminded later of that Swedish Proverb... "God gives every bird his worm…

0 Apr 4, 2008

Take Five- Buck Creacy, little by little things get done.

1. Worked with NSN to determine & ensure adequate electrical power for out needs for the booth at the IRA Conference. 2. Worked on the…

0 Mar 31, 2008

3/29/08 Little by Little things get done (Aesop 600 BC) Five things I did today for my storytelling

1. I took the day off, went with some friends to look at a lot of old things, furniture, building parts, my favorite was the old merry-go-r…

0 Mar 29, 2008

3/26/08 Little by Little Things get Done, Buck's five things

1. Purchased lots of mailing labels for my postcards 2. Went through two of my mailing list to confirm that I had addresses in the fields…

1 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Don 'Buck P' Creacy

Little by Litte Things get Done, Buck's five things

3/25/08 1. Joined a couple of new groups, including this one... where I will be mostly a voyuer, with a pencil, taking notes. 2. I spent s…

0 Mar 25, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Don 'Buck P' Creacy.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service