1. Made TONS of photocopies for storytelling residency (Stories on Board: Creating Board Games from Favorite Tales) I am currently doing.
2. Last minute confirmation of teacher in-service I am doing on Friday. Client assured me that she had all the workshop supplies ready. She also said, "Everyone loved you the last time !! (That includes the tough ones that hate everything.) We are looking forward to your visit!" Very cool!
3. Posted Day 2 of Storytelling Residency on my blog. If you are interested in following along, I am blogging each day of my residency on The Story Connection Blog
4. Responded to an email from my editor regarding my next book, Tangram Tales.
5. Professional Storyteller maintenance including posting two new videos starring PS members. Happy April Fool's Day!