Take a listen to your favorite storyteller talk about the art form as only they know it!
SWC #076 Bill Lepp
- How to Lie and not get Caught.
SWC #075 Loren Niemi
- Honoring Elders and Apprentices.
SWC #074 David Novak
- Storyteller's Compass - Narrative as Guide.
SWC #073 Janice M. Del Negro Revising Feminist Folk-tales: Naming the Women.
SWC #072 Connie Regan-Blake
- A history of the National Storytelling Festival.
SWC #071 Andy Offutt Irwin Entertaining children with out boring the grownups out of their skull.
SWC #070 Elizabeth Ellis
– Storytelling and the Development of Ethical Behavior.
SWC #069 Charlotte Blake Alston
- Breaking Barriers using Storytelling
SWC #068 Dylan Pritchett
- What Makes a Great Storyteller?
SWC #067 Grandaddy June Bug Mitch Capel Poetry and Storytelling
SWC #066 Michael D. McCarty
- Storytelling and literacy in the 21st century.
SWC #065 Lopaka Kapanui
- Memoirs of being a Honolulu Ghost Tour Guide.
SWC #064 Dale Gilbert Jarvis
- How to collect true scary stories for Halloween.
SWC #063 Donna Washington
- The Anatomy of a Scary Story
SWC #062 Thomas Freeze Why tell children scary ghost stories?
SWC #061 National Storytelling Network Panel
- The Future of Storytelling Online with Rachel Hedman, Robert Kikuchi-yngojo, Mary Margaret O'Connor, Fred Crowe and Brother Wold as moderator.
SWC #060 Jack Zipes
- Fairy Tales are still relevant to the children of today.
SWC #059 Jim May
- Storytelling in Classrooms.
SWC #058 Mary Jo Huff
- Early Literacy begins with rhythm rhyme & story time.
SWC #057 Dovie Thomason
- Building Young Adult Audiences.
SWC #056 Karen Chace
- Story by story, building a school storytelling club.
SWC #055 Buck Creacy What makes stuff funny in storytelling?
SWC #054 Joshua Safford
- Telling to the street – magic for eye.
SWC #053 Sally Crandall
- Historical Storytelling.
SWC #052 Jan Andrews & Jennifer Cayley
- The Power of Folk Tales in children’s lives.
SWC #051 Jeff Gere
- How you can Think Big with radio and TV.
SWC #050 La'Ron Williams
- Supporting peace and social justice through storytelling.
SWC #049 Jackie Baldwin - Kate Dudding
, Storytelling in Schools a reference guide to educational programs.
SWC #048 Mark Morey
- The Art of Mentoring
SWC #047 David Epley
, Comedy and Storytelling.
SWC #046 Diane Williams
, Literacy Development - Storytelling in the classroom.
SWC #045 Syd Lieberman
- Telling your Family’s Stories.
SWC #044 Baba the storyteller in LA Sharing the podcast revolution.
SWC #043 Dianne de Las Casas
, Storytelling: A Safari into Literacy.
SWC #042 Joyce Slater
- Telling to teenagers with newborns.
SWC #041 Alex Feldman
- Connecting Quickly (and Managing Behavior) through Physicality.
SWC #040 Priscilla Howe
, Making a living as a storyteller.
SWC #039 Steve Denning
, The knowledge-based organization: Using stories to embody and trans...
SWC #038 Bobby Norfolk The Brain is Hardwired for Stories.
SWC #037 Michael Caduto Stories about giving and receiving.
SWC #036 Margaret Read Macdonald Telling across language barriers.
SWC #035 Interview with the Yellow Springs Tale Spinners on forming a storytelling guild or working/study group.
SWC #034 Elizabeth Rose
- Empowering teachers to use storytelling.
SWC #033 Tim Sheppard
- The moment of impact - the timeless art of inspiration and presence.
SWC #032 Heather Forest
- Musical Folk Tales for Children.
SWC #031 Mark Wagler
- Reshaping classrooms with narrative pedagogy.
SWC #030 K. Sean Buvala
- Telling to teens and tweens.
SWC #029 Fran Stallings Environmental Storytelling - Telling hope to inspire action.
SWC #028 Brother Blue Street Storytelling and more...
SWC #027 Karen Czarnik Conversation and songs for the timid singer.
SWC #026 Rachel Hedman, Co-Chair of Youth, Educators, and Storytellers Alliance
- Child tellers speak out: what they wish adults knew.
SWC #025 Onawumi Jean Moss
- Using culturally driven objects to create entertaining storytelling...
SWC #024 Larry Johnson, Key of See Storytellers
- How storytelling in your school and classroom creates successful le...
SWC #023 Mary Margaret O'Connor, Owner of Itales.com.
- Digital Storytelling using emerging technologies with your storytel...
SWC #022 Julie Mills, Festival Organizer of the Northern Kentucky Storytelli...
- Building a successful storytelling festival at your library.
SWC #021 Carolyn Franzini, Director of the Cave Run Storytelling Festival.
- Running the Festival and How Storytellers Become Candidates for Tel...
SWC #020 Steve Otto, one of the founders of the Chicken Festiva.
- Bringing Storytelling to New Communities.
SWC #019 Cristin Thomas, Director of the Tejas Storytelling Association
- Exposing new audiences to storytelling.
SWC #018 Rev Victoria Burdick, M Div Chaplin
- Storytelling in Ceremony.
SWC #017 ETHNOHTEC
- Your highest vision and the niti gritty of your storytelling practice.
SWC #016 Ellen Munds, Executive Director of Arts Indiana.
- The A B C’s of Running Festival.
SWC #015 Eric James Wolf
- Going to the next level with your storytelling business.
SWC #014 Carol Birch
– Copyright issues and storytelling.
SWC #013 Cynthia Changaris
- Singing with Stories for Children.
SWC #012 Rick Carson
– Working with Fear and Children.
SWC #011 Bill McKelll
- Founding a Festival from Scratch.
SWC #010 Kevin Cordi
– Children telling Stories – Giving Children a Voice.
SWC #009 Kate Fox - Ellyce Cavanaugh - Zayanne Thompson Camp directors talking about storytelling with children at camp.
SWC #008 Stephen Hollen
- Improvisational storytelling with children - Creativity and Children.
SWC #007 Jim Flanagan
- Teaching writing to children with storytelling and working with sta...
SWC #006 Judith Black
- Child Based Stories.
SWC #005 Doug Lipman
- Selling Ourselves Outside the Storytelling Community
SWC #004 Lyn Ford
- Breaking into Storytelling.
SWC #003 Medicine Story
- The power of Mythology with Children.
SWC #002 Jonatha Wright
- Cross Cultural Storytelling.
SWC #001 Mary Hamilton
- Learn about the "Working on Our Work” Storytelling Weekend"